- Nemaline Myopathy 4
- IVIC Syndrome
- Chronic Hiccup
- Erythema Elevatum Diutinum
- Serpentine Fibula Polycystic Kidney …
- Choroiditis- Serpiginous
- Microphthalmia Associated With …
- Deafness- Isolated- Due to …
- Deafness- Autosomal Recessive 55
- Epitheliopathy- Acute Posterior …
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type 3
- Glucocorticoid Sensitive Hypertension
Young Hughes syndromeGenotype/phenotype correlation in nephrotic syndrome caused by WT1 mutations.
Genotype/phenotype correlation in nephrotic syndrome caused by WT1 mutations.
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Sep;5(9):1655-62
Authors: Chernin G, Vega-Warner V, Schoeb DS, Heeringa SF, Ovunc B, Saisawat P, Cleper R, Ozaltin F, Hildebrandt F,
The risk of developing Wilms tumor (WT) can be present or absent in patients with nephrotic syndrome (NS) caused by WT1 mutations. Here, the genotype/phenotype correlation regarding the outcome and risk for WT in 52 patients from 51 families with NS due to WT1 mutations is described.
PMID: 20595692 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]