- Encephalocele Anterior
- Storage Pool Platelet Disease
- Nonsyndromic Hereditary Sensorineural …
- Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Type 2
- Familial Hyperlipoproteinemia Type 1
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia- Type 2B
- Mobius Syndrome
- Cat Eye Syndrome
- Winkelman Bethge Pfeiffer Syndrome
- Hyposmia Nasal Hypoplasia Hypogonadism
Portuguese type amyloidosisRegional differences and similarities of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy (FAP) presentation in Brazil.
Regional differences and similarities of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy (FAP) presentation in Brazil.
Amyloid. 2012 Jun;19 Suppl 1:65-7
Authors: Cruz MW
Familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy (FAP) is a worldwide disease with various clinical presentations according to geographical origin of the cases. Brazil is a country of Portuguese colonization and Portuguese descendants are estimated to be more than 25 millions. The Brazilian FAP population was characterized in this text as having basically the same diseases characteristics as the most common Portuguese FAP type I patients.
PMID: 22494049 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]